Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To Be Content

From Websters:

Content [kuh n-tent]
–adjective
1. satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else.

I desire for this blog to be several things. A place to share my thoughts about life, family, sewing & crafting...the things that interest me most. But more, I hope it provides a reminder of God's will for me to be content in all things. Contentment. I imagine this to be one of those things I will continuously learn for the rest of my life, but one I am grateful for the opportunity granted by my loving and patient Creator! He truly is sufficient and abundantly provides far more than I could ever ask or imagine!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment