Friday, January 21, 2011

Just Imagine

Imagine knowing your about to send your child away.

Imagine knowing you will most likely never see them again.

Imagine packing their favorite toys.

Imagine washing their clothes and folding them neatly and placing them in a box.

Imagine the last night you put them to bed.

Imagine not knowing where they will end up.

Imagine putting them in a carseat and watching them pull out of your driveway.

Imagine having no choice.

Imagine how your heart would break.

Imagine the empty bed, seat, place in your life that belongs to them that will remind you over and over that they are gone.

Imagine having to explain this to their siblings who remain behind.

Some things in life have no explanation because they simply do not make sense.

Praising God for the learning opportunities and the strengthened bonds through this experience. Trusting him for the peace and healing that is needed to move on, better for Him.

Psalm 18:2  "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, and whom I will trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment