Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why?

I love it when I think I have something figured out, or am at least developing an "understanding", to have it challenged. To find myself at a place full of questions and feel as though God has withdrawn to allow me to seek out the answers. That alone is a gift, I'm learning. And while I toss about all the questions, wrestling to find the answers, what I know is that He IS faithful! And if I will seek after Him with all my heart, He will restore my HOPE! This is exactly where I am tonight. And I am thankful for His mercy that provides this weary soul with truth and hope.

Job 34:10 So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from God to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong. 12 It is unthinkable that God would do wrong, that the Almighty would pervert justice.


WHY? The Gospel and Suffering audio: WHY3_AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment