Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sew Happy Together!

Wow! Has life taken a most interesting twist these past few weeks! Something I am still in awe of and completely grateful for! Fun, exciting, unpredictable and together...what could be better?

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Pausing to do just this, I have an overwhelming list of His goodness and blessings to consider since my last post...
Family Time
Smooth Transitions
Sandy Beaches
Warm Sun
Days filled with nothing
Staying up way too late
Enjoying lots of "junk food"
Hearing my children delight in each other and in His creation
Seashells & Starfish
EASTER
Rest
Safe Travel
Protection from storms
His "Mysterious Ways"
Giggles with my girls
Sofa snuggling
Peace
Playfulness
Witnessing God's hand at work
Kite flying
Blooming personalities
Crabs
Sunscreen!
The sound of the ocean
Flip flops
Forgetting the time of day
Birthday parties
Marshmallow Peeps
Rest Areas
Rare quiet moments when all kids are asleep in the car
True Friends
Grace

I could seriously go on and on, but the point being, I have so much to be thankful for and am especially grateful for the un-distracted time to pause and consider it all.

Living in the moment,

No comments:

Post a Comment